Friday, July 10, 2009

Thoughts from the Vortex

Morning gang!

Market is churning this am. Our SRS trade is doing nicely. I shorted POT this am on the ORB break. I added small shorts on my fav REITs PSA ARE and SPG. I'm out half of POT as of this writing.

About the SPX 865ish is the 270 degree mark down that we bounced off of. 270 degrees is typically the area to take some off a trade as reversals happen in this area. Professor Cooper pointed out this am that the 28 and 35 trading day cycles have all nailed crashes. 7/22 will be the 28th day from this swing high of 956....I say if we bide time until then and move to 865 this time we will pick up speed as the 2nd time thru 270 degrees and the mouse will get the cheese.

Energy first
Other commodities next?
Financials?
then tech?
blog comments powered by Disqus