Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thoughts from the Vortex

Again I have to say this is the hardest game on the planet and this am shows the reason why. As I review my swing positions for the past two weeks it is disappointing and quite humorous how Mr. Market has given a taste of the ice cream only to pull the bowl away before a real scoop has been given. But that is the game we have signed up to play and we play against Michael, Kobe and LeBron everyday.

As of writing this blog the futures are down hard and most of my candidates for today are gapping past the entry prices. I will wait for the opening range to develop try to gain an edge. Are we getting a rubber band pullback ready to make an advance past the highs or is the wheel of time and price exerting its influence and a 882/883 level square out of July 4 area playing out. We will see.

On the Radar

SRS 19.80 swing alert 2pt stop off yestedays lizard buy setup... I bought a small piece back at 19.25 as I was stopped on 2nd piece at 19 yesterday. Grrrrrrr

Energy plays working this am
blog comments powered by Disqus