Friday, June 26, 2009

Thoughts from the Vortex


Morning Gang!

Well it looks like Mr. Market is making it difficult to get on the train either up or down. As we approach the qtr end mark (which everyone is talking about) did we see the effects yesterday? I have put my 3 charts up again to look for clues and an edge once again. Does the SPX have a magnet into next week to 940 where all trendlines converge or do we resume the downside pattern of the -1+2 setups off the daily.

Energy seems to be playing out what I was looking for and we are on day 3 of the pullback I mentioned. I have many O&G palys on the radar as well as the USO swinger put on yesterday. THe UNG looks very weak as well as those stocks may be telegraphing the bigger downleg I mentioned last week.
blog comments powered by Disqus